Not all students are suited to Transition Year. At Hewitt College, it is possible to directly enter our 5th year programme.
I completed 5th, 6th and 7th year in Hewitt College. This allowed me to broaden my range of subjects and focus on improving my CAO points total. I am now studying Pharmacy in RCSI, and know that this system really helped me to achieve my potential.
The foundation of a successful Leaving Certificate programme is laid in 5th year. There are many advantages to the structure we offer:
- Students have access to a wide range of subjects. We will be happy to advise you on your subject choice.
- Students obtain an excellent grounding in each subject and enter 6th year well prepared for the challenges ahead.
- Four report cards will be sent in 5th Year
- Three parent-meetings will be offered in 5th Year
- Where possible, we aim to complete all project work in 5th year.
We can create a unique programme tailored to your child’s strengths, interests and career options. Phone 021-4550430 to arrange a consultation with our Principal, Patricia McGrath.